Issue 51 - 04 | I Am The Walrus: Lessons In Personal Branding from The BeatlesBy Alan Parr & Karen Ansbaugh
Published Oct. 8, 2008 9:19 p.m.
1. I Me Mine (Harrison)
2. I Am The Walrus (Lennon-McCartney)
3. Don’t Let Me Down (Lennon-McCartney)
4. The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill (Lennon-McCartney)
5. Your Mother Should Know (Lennon-McCartney)
6. She Came In Through the Bathroom Window (Lennon-McCartney)
7. The Long and Winding Road (Lennon-McCartney)
8. Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds (Lennon-McCartney)
9. Everybody’s Got Something To Hide Except For Me and My Monkey (Lennon-McCartney)
10. Hello Goodbye (Lennon-McCartney)
On Parrlophone 33 1/3 RPM"
About Alan Parr & Karen Ansbaugh | Alan Parr and Karen Ansbaugh are cofounders of the OpenSky Consortium. They approach management consulting with creativity, elegant execution and wicked senses of humor. Each having gone through several career iterations finds a “management-design-development-consultancy group” a perfect match for their respective skills and so do their clients. You can view their blog at opensky.typepad.com or email them at email@example.com://opensky.typepad.com/open_sky_conso
View 1 other manifesto by this author