Issue 117 - 03 | Make Your Company SmarterBy Geoffrey James
Published May 14, 2014 12:00 p.m.
- What is business all about?
- What is a corporation all about?
- What is management all about?
- What role do employees play?
- What really motivates people?
- What is the nature of change?
- What's the role of technology?
- What is the essential nature of work?
A good way to answer these questions is to compare what the executives inside successful companies believed in the past as opposed to what executives inside successful (i.e. smart) companies believe today. Here's what ‘smart’ cultures believe … ”
About Geoffrey James | Geoffrey James is an award-winning columnist and writes one the world’s most-visited business blogs, the award winning “Sales Source” column on Inc.com. His writing has appeared in Fast Company, Wired, Men’s Health, and The New York Times.www.geoffreyjames.com