Ernest Hemingway was fascinated by Matadors because of their elegance in battle.
He wrote: " Bullfighting is the only art in which the artist is in danger of death."
In order to walk away from the Ring alive and victorious, the Matador must follow the same steps that are vital for business success in this highly competitive arena of global commerce...
1. Sharpen Your Sword ( love the process of preparation ).
2. Bring in the Picadores and Bandilleros ( create a team specifically designed to weaken your opponent).
3. Fight the Bull in the Ring, Not In the Streets ( chose the time and place of your battle.
4. Take a Position and Redirect the Bull ( use diversion to avoid direct confrontation ).
5. Embrace the "Moment of Truth" ( go in for the kill ).
6. Make Bull Ball Stew ( share the spoils of victory ).
" Dreamers find excitement in the future. Doers find excitement in the present."
Back to the list
About The Matador King: | Michael "Matador" Mata is a successful Texas businessman who traces his roots to northern Spain, the birthplace of Bullfighting. He recently launched the Matador Apparel line, which has been enthusiastically endorsed and worn by celebrities and professional athletes. He is a teacher, an author and the father of three boys and two grandsons, all of whom are named Michael Mata.
Web site: http://www.MatadorStore.com